Header Ads

Ram Gopal Varma launches film poster, ARNAB - The News Prostitute

film poster, ARNAB - The News Prostitute
film poster, ARNAB - The News Prostitute




Mumbai: Bollywood's famous filmmaker Ram Gopal Varma launched the film's poster "ARNAB - The News Prostitute" on Republic TV editor Arnab Goswami.


He made this announcement with his Twitter handle. He wrote on his Twitter handle that "ARNAB

The News Prostitute


First look poster to release tonight at 8.51 which is 9 minutes before prime time 9 P M .. Very soon THE NATION WILL KNOW THE TRUTH behlnd what THE NATION WANTS TO KNOW. "


He wrote in his second tweet with a YouTube link that, "Here is the first look of ARNAB: The News Prostitute"





After this, shared a video in his next tweet, in which he has the first look of the picture written.




In his next tweet, the poster also shared, "ARNAB
The News Prostitute

This is the first look poster THE NATION WILL KNOW what THE NATION WANTS TO KNOW. "



Let me tell you that after the recent unfortunate demise of Sushant Singh Rajput, various news channels and Twitter accounts have sparked debate about his death. In which people questioned the way Bollywood works and said that there is discrimination with people in Bollywood due to which Sushant Singh gave his life.
Ram Gopal Varma said that I was shocked at seeing the way Arnab Goswami talks about Bollywood.

He wrote on his Twitter handle that

My film title on it is "

"Arnab"

After studying extensively I considered whether the tag line should be "The News Pimp" or "The News Prostitute", although both are relevant and I finally stopped at the Prostitute.




Varma said that the way Arnab Goswami reacts to my film or tries to discredit me, I will welcome him because I can use it to promote my film.

He said that now at least all the people of the film industry should come out and talk openly about Arnab Goswami's lie instead of being afraid of wild dogs like a deer.

No comments